Caledonia have some excellent designs with a choice of 3 different sizes. The yachts were designed and engineered by Sterling Scott based in Monaco who are well known for their quality and experience over many years in the SuperYacht business. The Caledonia fleet are owned and managed by Lomond Yachts in London.
Some key facts are:
- Owners suite with steam room and private staircase and skylight Formal dining for 26 people
- Swim against jet plunge pool
- Private beach club with wellness gym
- Two further gyms
- Sauna and massage room
- Extensive tender garage includes submarine, 1 x 8.6m and 2 x 10m tenders
- 23 crew cabins
- 1st officers cabin
- Captains suite with ensuite cabin, office, radio room, PA’s office
- 15 Guest suites all ensuite
- Nanny/staff cabin
- 2 Helipads
- Lift to all floors
Use the form below to contact us and request further information. We are ready to customise your own personal version.